For traders who use end-of-day data, DataLink is the #1 choice for a reliable and robust data feed. The benefits of this service are numerous.
- DataLink data can be trusted, so you can make trading decisions with confidence—thousands of our customers already do. Our data comes from Thomson Reuters, the world's best known and most reliable information provider. Successful, profitable trading depends on premium data, and no other end-of-day data is more dependable than DataLink.
- DataLink data is accurate. This gives you an edge over other individual investors in the market who use low quality data and risk trading on bad signals. DataLink's exclusive AutoClean™ technology ensures that the data is accurate. Plus, DataLink automatically sends stock split information, which adjusts your historical data, resulting in smooth price charts and accurate analytics.
- DataLink data is flexible—it’s compatible with a number of leading software packages. Unlike other data providers, DataLink doesn’t lock you into a particular software.
- DataLink has unbeatable depth and breadth of data. Our data spans the globe, so whatever region you prefer to trade—from North America to Europe to Asia, we have it.
- Click here for a list of covered exchanges. Regarding data history, North American coverage begins in 1980 for equities, indices, & mutual funds and as far back as 1973 for some futures. International data goes back at least 5 years.
- DataLink lets you choose—whether you prefer adjusted or non-adjusted mutual fund data, the choice is yours. Lipper, a Thomson Reuters company, supplies the adjusted fund data that accounts for dividends and capital gains.
- DataLink doesn’t require downloading software when used with MetaStock. Simply type in the symbol you want to analyze and the data is instantly accessible. This feature, called DataOnDemand, is a favorite of DataLink customers because it makes their trading quicker and easier.
- DataLink does not restrict the number of symbols you can download. Our data feed lets you collect on an unlimited number of instruments, exposing large amounts of data for system testing and explorations.
- DataLink offers free, unlimited technical support. Our experienced and highly trained Support team knows DataLink inside and out, so they can solve your problems quickly and efficiently.